Welcome To LoveMu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To LoveMu Forum

LoveMu Season 3 Episode 1 !!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SyLk
[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_vote_lcap[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_voting_bar[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_vote_rcap 
BOSS
[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_vote_lcap[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_voting_bar[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_vote_rcap 
NoLimit
KoPoJlb
Waynee
Crangshop
TkaResS
miroN~
IceKing
VenoMArkan
Latest topics
» [Rules] Video
[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:10 pm by BOSS

» [Rules] Music
[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:09 pm by BOSS

» [Rules] Picture
[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:08 pm by BOSS

» [Rules] Selling
[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:58 am by BOSS

» [Rules] Buying
[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:56 am by BOSS

» [Schedule] [GM]ZenN^
[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:53 am by BOSS

» [Schedule] [GM]arabuhd
[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:52 am by BOSS

» [Rules] Game Master & Regulations
[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:47 am by BOSS

» [Chat] Staff Section
[Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:46 am by BOSS

Most active topics
Most Viewed Topics
[Topic] Problem
[Rules] Forum Polls
[Rules] Game
[Report] Staff Abuse
[Rules] Bug Report
[Rules] Video
[Schedule] [GM]ZenN^
[Rules] Music
[Schedule] [GM]arabuhd
[Rules] Application

[Rules] Game Master & Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BOSS
BOSS

Data de inscriere : 2013-08-24

[Rules] Game Master & Regulations Empty
PostSubject: [Rules] Game Master & Regulations   [Rules] Game Master & Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 11:47 am

Game Master Rules

Dear Game Master's of Love MU,

All Game Master's of LoveMU are fully responsible on there own to read, understand, follow and accept the following game master's rules.

Game Master's must be friendly.
• A game master mus posses a good character to all players no matter what happened.
• They must be a cool headed person.

Game Master's has no right to give free items to any player.
• Usually players ask for a free item. Fell free to give a warning. If he wont stop, feel free to disconnect him.

Game Master's has no right to share his/her account.
• A game master must not share his/her account to anyone.
• No matter what relation you got.
• Siblings, close friend or anyone, it is prohibited!

Game Master's has no right to swear.
• A game master has no right to swear to other players.
• Even if the other player is swearing them, they need to control the situation.

Game Master's has no right to disconnect/move/PK players.
• A game master has no right to disconnect/move without any reason.
• They must have a valid reason before you can disconnect/move them.
• Player killing with the GM character is really prohibited.

Game Master's has no right to ask account & password.
• A game master won't ask account and password, if they do so, feel free to report them.
•Oftentimes it is a GM copiers who ask account/password.
•GM copiers are character names that is close to the GM's character names.

Game Master's must be in [AdminS] Guild.
• A game master must be in the official guild of game masters.
•They need to be only in guild [AdminS] with guild master - LoveMu

Game Master's has no right to abuse their power.
• They have no right to abuse power against the players.

Game Master's must do their daily events.
• A game mater must do minimum of 4 events and maximum of 7 events per day.
• After a game master made their events, they must post it in their schedule.

Any violations of the rules stated may result to temporary or permanent suspension of the Game Master position.
Depending on the how serious the violation(s) is.

Regards,
LoveMU Staff
Back to top Go down

[Rules] Game Master & Regulations
Page 1 of 1